Thursday, July 8, 2010

Glogster for educators

I am backtracking to Glogster. I researched Glogster for educators and found it to be a worthwhile tool for use with elementary students. Glogster, as previously stated, is an online poster creator. The educator's version allows a teacher, or in this case a librarian, to create an account with 100 students having access to it under the teacher/librarian account. A glog was created by a teacher giving you more information on how to use and make glogs. It can be found at http://momtom.edu.glogster.com/all-about-glogster/ I was going to place the glog on this blog but wasn't sure about copyright laws. Can you tell that this is my new favorite adventure? Okay, back to Web 2.0 tools. Believe me, there are a lot of those, even on the short list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment