Sunday, August 15, 2010

Adventure #23-Just the Beginning

Adventure #23 is looking at copyright laws and creative commons. Creative commons allows you to take an idea or an image or anything else under license or copyright and remix it or "change it up." Copyright laws are so extensive that I feel, even though I am at the end of this course, I will devote other blog postings to laws that pertain to librarians and teachers.

I enjoyed every adventure. Did I learn new things? Yes; however, I felt like I was being rushed and couldn't devote enough time to adventures that I really enjoyed, like glogs! One of the other librarians taking this class thought it would be a good idea to include podcasts in the course. Why not incorporate the technology that we are learning in the course. Good idea Ms. M. Gonzalez!

This isn't the end of my blog. I am learning new technology applications that will lead to more adventures. Adventures never end; so, keep tuning in techies....................The fun is just beginning.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You are finished. I can see you learned a lot and went beyond the requirements.

    ReplyDelete