Friday, August 13, 2010

Zoho Writer-Adventure #18

Zoho Writer, found at http://www.zohowriter.com, is a web-based tool that allows you to create online documents. This is similar to google docs. This tool allows the user to set up their page and add images, a table of contents, a table or anything else that they would normally use if they were using Microsoft Word. I think this would be especially helpful for high school students who may not have access to Word or Works at home but have access to the Internet.

I also found out, as you can see from my previous posts, that you can save a document and post it into your blog or publish it for other Zoho Writer users to see. I am off to another adventure. (This was a fast one....felt like I was just passing through but I actually went in depth with it.) Until next time techies................

No comments:

Post a Comment