Friday, August 13, 2010

YouTube-Adventure #20

YouTube has every kind of video imaginable. Unfortunately or fortunately, YouTube is filtered in our district. I added two videos for practice. The first one is a song by OwlCity called Fireflies. My daughter loves that song. This is a remix. What can I say, I love it too. The next video is of Roshan Taneja, an Indian Acting Professor who went to the Neighborhood Playhouse in New York with my father. He has been in the acting profession for over 45 years and is revered in India, as well as the United States.

TeacherTube is not filtered in our school district; so, I plan to view videos in TeacherTube and post one or two that I feel I could use successfully in the library. So, until next time techies......

3 comments:

  1. I have the same problem at my district. However, I was able to access Teachertube. I've downloaded some great clips from that site and used them in my library. BTW, I really like your blog. Have a great school year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intersting videos....This blog is blocked at Region One now...I am using a wifi card to check everyone's progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it blocked because of videos? I am posting this anonymous but it is by me. Tyran

    ReplyDelete