Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Adventure #6-Mashups


Bighugelabs.com offers ways for you to use pictures found in flickr or your own photographs to create magazine covers, trading cards, slideshows as well as a multitude of other mashups (two programs combined for added fun and variety!) I am having fun with this website; I can see myself using this program in the library to enhance research projects, thus making them more appealing to the younger students. I have noticed that creativity has been stifled in school due to the onslaught of testing; so, this program would help bring creativity back, at least in the library. I am just beginning my adventure with this program; so, I will be posting more later. I did create a magazine cover that students could create for any animal that they were researching. So, until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment