Saturday, June 5, 2010

Flickr Adventure Continued-Adventure #5

I uploaded a picture to Flickr, one that I didn't mind being public. I am not in my library this summer; so, I just uploaded one from my personal collection. I tagged it; however, I could not find it in the creative commons. I am not enjoying the Flickr adventure very much. I enjoy looking at some of the other posted photos, but again, I do not think I would use this very much.

The next adventure, however, which includes a website called bighugelabs.com, will be more exciting because you get to "mash-up pictures-change them in some way, create motivational posters, etc. So, I am tired of Flickr for now. That is not to say that I won't revisit it. I just want to move on to changing up photos and making my own creations. So until next time..Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars (Oh wait, that is not my saying..it belongs to Casey Kasem) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment