Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lifelong Learning (thing#2)

There are 7 1/2 habits to follow that will help create a lifelong learner. These habits are ideas that should be instilled in us from childhood experiences; however, some children may not have had the nurturing needed to create "good habits" over "bad habits." As I learned in the tutorial, you are never too old or too young :) to learn new things. You just have to open yourself up to the challenge and not view it as an obstacle.

I believe sometimes our goals are too lofty. We don't have a clear end in mind, and we get bogged down on what we never finished; so, I believe that goals are very important as long as you have the end in mind. What is it exactly that you want to do? You must be exact in your thinking.

I personally am not afraid of technology. I love technology; so, that opens me up to new challenges. My problem, however, is not wanting to ask for help from others. So, that is a habit that I must change. (People must be added to my toolbox of resources!)

So, until next time. Now, I have to figure out how to place an avatar on this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment