Friday, June 4, 2010

Flickr Adventure Continued-Adventure #5

I am continuing my Flickr adventure. I learned about the different groups that are found on Flickr. I searched for library and librarian groups but didn't find any that I felt were beneficial to me. I learned how to link my blog to Flickr which was very easy. (I think I was just fighting it yesterday) I was able to post a picture that someone else uploaded; so, I am on my way with Flickr. I still don't know if I would use it within a school setting; however, on a personal level, it could prove to be useful. I will post more about it later. On another note, I was able to modify the comments section. Anyone may post a comment; however, it has to be moderated by me first. How cool is that.... Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment